Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Your comments on John Woo's movie - Red Cliff? Part 2 opened in Spore on 9Jan09. Your fave & least fave parts?

I have watched both-parters. Understand that US version is a shorter version than the Asian ones.Your comments on John Woo's movie - Red Cliff? Part 2 opened in Spore on 9Jan09. Your fave %26amp; least fave parts?
I can't wait to watch part 2 this week.And also I am curious about the short international version that only last more than 2 hours.Some news report said the international one will eliminate some characters that is still a secret.Who will be out?And how could be the main storyline?What's the difference between installments and the compiled one?This appeals to me.

Anyway,I think this movie is worth watching in cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment