Friday, March 9, 2012

Why won't my GPU play Spore on the highest settings without crashing?

I bought a GeForce 8400 GS with 512 MB, and it's been playing most of my games on high graphics. I know this is a low-end card, but the games I play are not graphics intensive. The most graphic intensive game I have is Sacred 2 (apparently spore too), and my gpu runs it fine on high settings.Why won't my GPU play Spore on the highest settings without crashing?
Are you running spore with a deamon tool or off a DVD ??



It would be locking up cause of heat i know some laptop gaming GPUs wont run Ea Games with out direct x 10Why won't my GPU play Spore on the highest settings without crashing?
It's not just the graphics card, do ALL of your computer settings meet the recommended settings?

No comments:

Post a Comment