Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can we download Spore to the iMac computer?

We got this Spore Game like 2-3 years ago when we had a Dell Computer. Soon that computer crashed and we replaced it with an iMac computer.

Can we still download Spore onto my iMac computer? If I can, tell me, step by step.

If I can't, is there a website or somewhere I can download it for free or low price on the internet? Thanks!Can we download Spore to the iMac computer?
If you have the original disc it will have both a Mac and Windows version on it. If not it can still be obtained from many retailers and purchased as a download from Amazon and the like.Can we download Spore to the iMac computer?
You have the Windows version, so no, you can't without installing Windows on the iMac or using an environment like Crossover. That or buy the Mac version. All of the above cost money.

No comments:

Post a Comment