Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can i start a 2nd spore galaxy and keep my 1st?

My brother wants to go on spore but i wont let him cos i don't want him to mess up my Galaxy, is there any way i can start a 2nd Galaxy so he can have a go?Can i start a 2nd spore galaxy and keep my 1st?
at the starting screen when your looking at the universe make sure he picks a planet that isnt yours and there u have two profiles and whats cool is that after use up the planets uve saved on more planets will be added so u have infinite profiles



if you're talking about the DS game than idk because i dont have the DS game but i do know DS games and if u cant find a way to get another profile than it's impossibleCan i start a 2nd spore galaxy and keep my 1st?
yes, it is just like a separate save so it will not affect your galaxy at all.

I have got spore and done it my self, so not to worry. As i said before it is just a separate ''save slot'' altogether.Can i start a 2nd spore galaxy and keep my 1st?
yes, you can have tons of game saves.



Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment