Friday, March 9, 2012

I can run the Spore creature creator on my computer, can I run the whole game?

All of my system requirements fit the minimum specs except the processor, which is an Intel Celeron M processor with 1.4 ghz. The game needs (supposedly) 2 ghz but I can run the creature creator I downloaded from spore.com. Can I count on running the whole game?I can run the Spore creature creator on my computer, can I run the whole game?
No, It should run fine as long as you set it to low. I find low not a bad handy cap actually in newer games, but just be careful on what you choose.



But your laptop, if it has an integrated graphics card then no. My laptop was $1100 and it cannot run HT%26amp;L properly thus not being able to run parts of the game.I can run the Spore creature creator on my computer, can I run the whole game?
itd lag all to hell and it wouldnt be as good as with a two or more ghz processor, and it might not work at all

No comments:

Post a Comment