Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm stuck between 2 games. Which is better, Star Wars: the force unleashed or Spore?

In Star Wars, the game is very controlled and scripted, and once you've finished with the storyline once, you are pretty much done with the entire game. Still, it's pretty exciting and challenging, especially when you get to play with Yoda;D. But really, the fight sequences are amazing, especially at the end.



I haven't tried Spore yet, to be honest, but my friends tell me that the gameplay varies and is always new and exciting. The graphics are a million times better, and you are in more control of your character: what you want it to look like, be able to do, its reactions... Plus the game is much longer.

But you aren't usually threatened with death by lightsaber, if you know what I mean. I've heard its fun and really interesting, but it's not as adrenaline pumping as Star Wars is.



My choice, overall, would be Spore. But if your more into fighting, I would pick Star Wars.



Oh, and also, you can only download Spore three times max. You shouldn't need to download more than that, unless you want to share with your friends o if your computer crashes a lot.



I'm stuck between 2 games. Which is better, Star Wars: the force unleashed or Spore?
I'm not familiar with Spore
Spore ^_^ I actually hear that unleashed is a bit disappointing.I'm stuck between 2 games. Which is better, Star Wars: the force unleashed or Spore?
Spore is going to be amazing, i mean you get to evolve a civilization from a microbe up to galaxy dominating super race! how cool is that, whreas star wars is going to be cool,but....i think its going to have a been their done that feeling, its just another 3rd person action game with magic basically. It will be awesome though
It is Star Wars:force unleashed because you unbelievable force powers, trust me I have the game it is awsome.I'm stuck between 2 games. Which is better, Star Wars: the force unleashed or Spore?
honestly spore looks like a chidlish game star wars is kinda dissapointing so umm star wars.....

No comments:

Post a Comment