Friday, March 9, 2012

Playing spore and I get a 2" black border around the screen?

I got spore way back in 09 and i just felt like starting it up today so when I do the screen is out of proportion when compared to the screen size. This hasn't happened on this game before and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do about it.



BTW: I have windows 7 if that effects anything. And I've tried when you hold Fn and go to zoom out.



Thanks!Playing spore and I get a 2" black border around the screen?
http://forums.darkspore.com/viewtopic.ph鈥?/a>



Try doing thatPlaying spore and I get a 2" black border around the screen?
is it a new computer your playing on ? and is it a new OS your running on? if so spore prob cant handle it or you can just go to options mayb thats y

No comments:

Post a Comment