Friday, March 9, 2012

How much will Gamestop pay for a used "Spore Creatures" game?

I bought a spore creatures game a couple months ago, beat it in 2 days, and just found it under my bed. It works and looks like new, and I have the original case, the direction booklet, and the WiFi instruction booklet. Like I said I have only played it for 2-3 days, it has just been siting around for the rest of the time.How much will Gamestop pay for a used "Spore Creatures" game?
gamestop will not buy PC gamesHow much will Gamestop pay for a used "Spore Creatures" game?
Not what is is worth. Try selling it on eBay or craigslist. You'll get more money.



JimHow much will Gamestop pay for a used "Spore Creatures" game?
Probably for around 5, or MAYBE 10 dollars, sadly. The game was a huge flop, and you can probably understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment