Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is a better game to get Spore, Star Wars Force Unleashed, or Gears of War 2?

I know this is a hard choice because these games are totally different and can't be compared, but I like all these games and I just want a good buy for my money.



Yeah I've seen all the reviews of all games. I played the demo for Star Wars and it seems like one of the best Star Wars game. However, I fear that once you do the campaign there might be no more things to do, since all the other star wars games have bad online.



Gears of War 2 seems like a good game with good online features and is a good Third-person shooter. However, I feel it hasn't made much improvement then the first one. Still it is the best shooter on the market with halo 3.



Spore seems like the best everything else game. I mean it seems you can do a lot of things and you can explore 500,000+ planets and you can play online for hours. However, it is not really for a hardcore gamer like me and has low quality graphics.



Thanks and I hope you can help me.What is a better game to get Spore, Star Wars Force Unleashed, or Gears of War 2?
is that a question gears of war 2 will be game of the year
I'd go for Star Wars Force Unleashed



Goddamn it looks funWhat is a better game to get Spore, Star Wars Force Unleashed, or Gears of War 2?
Most likely you should get Gears of war 2 when it comes out. If you want spore, I highly recommend that you have a great computer with terrific graphics so it can be well seen.
Gears 2 isn't even out so you can't say that it hasn't improved much, which is has. And you also can't say "It IS the best shooter on the market with halo 3" because it hasn't even been released yet.What is a better game to get Spore, Star Wars Force Unleashed, or Gears of War 2?
I would choose Star Wars The Force Unleashed. Its a really good game, with ownege graphics that show just about every detail, and every thing is interactible.
Get Spore. Metal Gear Solid 4 got a 10/10. Hideo Kojima made Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3, and 4. Hideo Kojima is waiting for SPORE. You should get Spore. Even I'm getting it.
My opinion is pretty biased since I have no real interest in either Gears of War 2 or Star Wars, but I know that i cannot wait to get Spore
DEFINITELY...GAMES OF WAR 2 IT'S MORE EXCITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment