Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I bought spore the video game and I need 2.0 ghz prossor?

But my computer only has a 1.5 GHz how do I get to 2.0 without buying a new computer? Please help I really need it!!!!!I bought spore the video game and I need 2.0 ghz prossor?
...buy the 2.0? you can get the parts seperatly. you might need a new MB though





unless of course your computer hardware illiterate and you cant install a processor then thats going to suckI bought spore the video game and I need 2.0 ghz prossor?
to be hones if you need to ask that then you wont be able to do so. It requires overclocking the processor which needs a fast ram and a higher vcore (power to cpu) but that in turn raises the temp which requires a better heatsink/fan on your processor to keep the system stable.



take the game back or buy a new comp :(

No comments:

Post a Comment