Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whenever I Play Full-screen Games Like Spore It Automatically Minimizes With in 2 Minutes Again & Again + more?

Whenever I Play Full-screen Games Like Spore It Automatically Minimizes With in 2 Minutes Over And Over And Over Also When Ever I Have Any Program It Unselected Itself And Last A Couple Games Like Terrraria When It Isn't Full-screen The Screen Seems To Be Moved Right And Their Is A Colored line On The Left And When I'm Playing The Game It Seems that My Cursor Is A Little Bit Off I Have Looked up Solutions To This But I Haven't Even Found The Same Problem This Makes It Very Difficult To Record For YouTube......Whenever I Play Full-screen Games Like Spore It Automatically Minimizes With in 2 Minutes Again %26amp; Again + more?
stop fapping while youre playing gamesWhenever I Play Full-screen Games Like Spore It Automatically Minimizes With in 2 Minutes Again %26amp; Again + more?
look for a pc with 1gb video memory
  • what is a computer
  • what is computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment