Friday, March 9, 2012

My brother wants to get Spore Hero instead of LittleBigPlanet 2, help me convince him otherwiseplease?

So he wants to get Spore Hero for the Wii, but I'm trying to persuade him to get LBP2 instead. If you agree with me, can you please just say that and say why he shouldn't get Spore Hero? In order to be fair, you can still say he should get Spore Hero if you believe it's better. Just explain your answers please if you can.My brother wants to get Spore Hero instead of LittleBigPlanet 2, help me convince him otherwiseplease?
LBP2 has moar replay value, and is better for money, also, online capabilities is Better on a whole, You can make your own levels, from cities to space ships to race tracks, you can also make creatures, so it's kind of like spore.My brother wants to get Spore Hero instead of LittleBigPlanet 2, help me convince him otherwiseplease?
Can't you buy both =P
  • email postal service
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment