Friday, March 9, 2012

I dont have the internet 2 register spore ?

can i play spore i dont have the internet 2 register the game please helpI dont have the internet 2 register spore ?
You can as the game asks you if you wish to register or not. Keep in mind that if you don't register your key, someone else might and you would lose any online advantages.I dont have the internet 2 register spore ?
How do you come to yahoo with no internet?

Maybe you don't have it where you are trying to play the game. I don't remember an option not to register online, but I do know you can play offline. So I would contact EA games and try to register it over the phone.

go to the spore site and look for a link to support and see what can be done.I dont have the internet 2 register spore ?
You need the internet to register it once then you can play. Try to find internet somehow or return the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment