Tuesday, March 6, 2012

~Poll~ which do you think is the best of these 3 games? Spore, Team Fortress 2, or The Sims 3?

I watch my brother (not the one with the sprite problem) play Team Fortress 2 most of the time! I've never played it but it looks so fun! and it's so funny! he keeps getting pushed down by Pyros! Spore is fun too! very fun! I sometimes watch my brother (the one with the sprite problem) play the Sims 3 and it looks cool! but I need your vote!

I Vote Team Fortress 2! :)~Poll~ which do you think is the best of these 3 games? Spore, Team Fortress 2, or The Sims 3?
I'm addicted to the Sims, one, two and three.

So, I say Sims 3.~Poll~ which do you think is the best of these 3 games? Spore, Team Fortress 2, or The Sims 3?
Sims, Spore, Fortress.~Poll~ which do you think is the best of these 3 games? Spore, Team Fortress 2, or The Sims 3?
I have the sims 3 and it is totally fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment