Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Would this laptop run sims 2, spore and sims 3 (when it comes out)?

I need a laptop to play sims 2, sims 3, and spore.



I found this:

Sony VAIO AR71 M

Processor: Core 2 Duo T8100 2.1 GHz

Memory: 4GB

HD Capacity: 300GB

Display: 17" WXGA+Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT GPU 256MB

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium

Optical Drive: Blu-Ray BD-ROM/ DVD+-RW/+-R DL/RAM Drive



Is the graphics card any good?

Are sony vaios good?

Will it be able to play the games specified earlier without freezing?Would this laptop run sims 2, spore and sims 3 (when it comes out)?
Yes it will run them for sure.



I own Sims 2 and Spore and I run them on My Vaio system with 2 meg ram, so you can definitely run them.



2 warnings:

For Sims 2, don't install every expansion, specially seasons that makes it really Slow (even in my desktop computer it takes about 3 Gigabyte of my memory).



For Spore there is no problem with it, you can run it without problem.



For Sims 3 specs, I'm not sure yet because I didn't try it before ;)



Would this laptop run sims 2, spore and sims 3 (when it comes out)?
it will play all of them, where did u find that laptop, i might buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment