Saturday, March 3, 2012

I dont have the internet 2 register spore ?

can i play spore i dont have the internet 2 register the game please helpI dont have the internet 2 register spore ?
Well then how are you posting this question?



Anyways, if the computer you installed the game on has no internet access, it is impossible to play Spore. No, it's not an online game. It just requires activation. Which really sucks.



"Its funny, because all the pirates play the game just fine without going online, yet actual paying customers are the ones who suffer." - jreynol2I dont have the internet 2 register spore ?
I had same problem, yea you do, but it sucks because I got to end of instalation and then it says "Spore canot acces internet, Please connect to internet and retry", soz for let down..I dont have the internet 2 register spore ?
but your on the net now cant you register or is it for wii or other console even so you should be able to register now

No comments:

Post a Comment