Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spore bot parts, doctor pepper! I don't want mass effect 2 stuff! Help!?

Okay, so I read about the EA promotion for doctor pepper. I got some reusable codes, but when I enter them I only get the option for mass effect 2 stuff. I want mech parts for spore. I know you can choose the game normally, but it only offers one thing. What do I do?Spore bot parts, doctor pepper! I don't want mass effect 2 stuff! Help!?
The reuseable codes are only good for ME2 stuff.

In order to get the other stuff you need to go out and buy a Dr.Pepper and use the code from the cap.Spore bot parts, doctor pepper! I don't want mass effect 2 stuff! Help!?
I was able to get a valid code by buying a 32-oz beverage from Taco Bell. Be warned, however, all of the literature regarding the code is a lie.



Every bit of literature regarding the codes states that you are required to have Spore or the Spore Creature Creator Pack. When I redeemed my code, a page on drpepper.ea.com showed:



Prize: Spore Bot Parts Pack

Title: Spore

Platform: PC

When: 04-04-2010 04:01:10 GMT



When I attempted to actually download the pack, the message I got stated that Spore: Galactic Adventures wasn't installed correctly and that I'd have to reinstall that to download the pack. As I do not have that expansion, I can only assume that the full requirements weren't disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment