Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am playing Spore on a mac and I have reached tribal stage but I don't know how 2 right click plz help!!!?

I need a simple answer or how 2 change the control i looked in the options and found a controls page but I didn't find a change controls thing!!I am playing Spore on a mac and I have reached tribal stage but I don't know how 2 right click plz help!!!?
get a windows...

or control clickI am playing Spore on a mac and I have reached tribal stage but I don't know how 2 right click plz help!!!?
If you're using the mighty mouse. (Solid White with a Rubber ball in the middle for scrolling) Just right click like you usually would on a mouse. Even though theres just one click it will read it as a right click.



If you're not using the might mouse it's Ctrl + Click.I am playing Spore on a mac and I have reached tribal stage but I don't know how 2 right click plz help!!!?
hold down the control key when you click.

No comments:

Post a Comment