Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I have both Spore and the Sims 2 on my computer at the same time?

I have spore installed on my computer right now, and i want to play the sims 2, but dont want to uninstall spore. Here is my computer info:



CPU- AMD Anthlon (tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+

CPU Speed- 2.71 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.42 GHz

RAM-4.9 GB

OS- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 64-bit

Video Card- GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Video RAM - 2.1 GB

Pixel Shader version - 3.0

DirectX version- 10.0

Sound Card- Realtek High Definition Audio

Free Disk Space- 336.5 GB

DVD-ROM- HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH15L SCSI CdRom Device





Can i have both installed?Can I have both Spore and the Sims 2 on my computer at the same time?
Yes. Your CPU is fast enough, you have more than enough RAM, and a lot of hard drive space.

No comments:

Post a Comment