Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have a 128 mb video card, but the game SPORE requires :with support for Pixel Shader 2.0", can I run it?

I just need to know this before I buy it. I appreciate any insight into what this Pixel Shader does or how I can get it. Thanks! :)I have a 128 mb video card, but the game SPORE requires :with support for Pixel Shader 2.0", can I run it?
You should tell us your graphics card and CPU, then we can help you. From the sound of it, you won't be able to run it because you seem to have an older computer.



You can also go here and select the game you want to see if your system can run and it will tell you if it can or not, and exactly why, and what you will need in order to play it: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a>



It's safe, and I use it all the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment